Wednesday, January 28, 2009

His Ensemble

During my many many searches of wedding-related websites, I found very little mentioning the groom's clothing. Of course, there was the obligatory homage to advertisers, but no real mention of outfitting a fashion-conscious husband-to-be. I think it's important for the ladies to remember that your groom can't always picture your vision - so give him some ideas to help him create his wardrobe for the day. There is no counterpart for bridal magazines -- so I lean to designers for my inspiration. From linen shirts and khaki pants to tuxedos, there is something appropriate for every type of wedding.
Here are some ideas to get you started... I'll create additional posts on men's attire.
Something to think about - a white tuxedo jacket is approprite for warm weather climates -- make sure your waitstaff is not wearing the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment