Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Color Inspiration -- YELLOW

I have been way too excited about adding more color posts. I have been on the search for beautiful flowers and favors and fun details to add for color inspiration. Number two is Yellow.
I immediately think summer when I see yellow. I imagine a perfect July wedding with an outdoor ceremony and the sun shining down on the happy couple and their guests. The color is so cheerful - who wouldn't smile at a yellow wedding?
You could feature a lemon infused cocktail during your cocktail hour and bring the bright citrus fruit into your decor. Picture a garden party reception with daffodils and daisies and lovely yellow ribbons adorning your chairs.
Bring the color into your favors as seen below with an adorable cake made out of yellow favor boxes. Looks almost as good as the real limoncello flavored cake featured in the collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment