Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Most Amazing Shoes!

After I purchased my dress back in November, the search for the most amazing wedding shoes began. I fell in love with the Grant shoe from Jimmy Choo. I was going to go with the shoe in nude, which I didn't love, but was at least happy it was neutral since black wasn't an option for me! After calling the boutique and learning that the shoe in my size did not exist anywhere in the world, I was a bit disappointed and disheartened. My search was temporarily on hold.
My future mother-in-law recently made the nicest gesture and said she would like to buy me my wedding shoes. I was suddenly excited to look again!
Walking past Christian Louboutin a few days ago sparked my interest. I was with Mr. Bliss, so I couldn't start trying things on, but I had a new starting point. After visiting the CL store a few days later, I realized the shoes were not a good color to match my dress. As I walked back to my office, I stopped at Jimmy Choo. The sales consultant took me upstairs and there were the shoes I loved, in the bridal version! I was ecstatic. It must have been my lucky day, because the shoes were in my size. I put them on hold to bring someone in for a second opinion and I sent photos to my mom at home for her reaction also.
I went back to purchase them with the blessing of my future mother-in-law.
I am in love!

Aren't they fabulous?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment