Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding Favors

This past weekend, Mr. Bliss and I went to meet with our florist and reception venue for status meetings and menu planning. We accomplished a lot and I hoped to narrow my to-do list but instead, managed to come up with a hundred new questions to address and a million things to add to the list to take care of in the next two months. Thankfully, I enjoy being busy and the wedding tasks are fun for me. :)

One of the outstanding "TO-DOs" on my list is currently the favor. I don't really like traditional favors - I think it is a waste of money to give a porcelain frame or tin of candy that will be packed away and forgotten by our guests. One of my favorite favor ideas is a photo booth. It is fun and interactive, it gets your guests up and moving. It also gives them a fun memory to bring home.

Check out this link for more info about photo booths!

Some photo booths allow you to customize the print-out, so you can add your names and date of your wedding so your guests can save the pictures and remember the fun they had that day.

Remember to ask your photo booth supplier about getting copies of the photos for your photo albums too!

Photo from www.rentphotobooths.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment