Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Color Inspiration -- NEUTRAL

A neutral toned wedding can be a very elegant affair. In this case, don't stick with just one shade of beige. Select multiple complimenting colors that will create visual interest instead of just blending in with the walls...

Some of the things that inspired me were:
Perrier Jouet - no one will argue with such a wonderful champagne! Don't the flowers say "wedding perfect" to you?
The invitation - it is Bella Figura Cartoccio letterpress. I LOVE letterpress. I love the designs on Bella Figura's website. This one seemed perfect for the neutral wedding.
The bridesmaid dress is from Amsale. I love Amsale's style. Simple and chic.
The infamous Jimmy Choo Grant satin peep-toe pump in Nude. I purchased them in the bridal version - but I am so in love, I had to use them again! If you decide to go with these, buy them several months in advance and wear them around your place when your fiance isn't home - I promise, your legs and feet will thank you for breaking them in!
The wedding gown is designed by Ines DiSanto. I actually had the pleasure of trying on this gown while she was at the bridal salon. Due to my proportions, she made some quick alterations and sketched me a dress. It was so beautiful - ultimately not THE dress, but it was a close second.
I love the champagne bubbles on the cake - a little whimsy brings some excitement to a classic wedding. To continue the champagne theme, the table numbers are set up on corks - so simple, yet so clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment